French Technical Support Specialist
Captini is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. As one of the fastest growing startups in the WiFi marketing sector we connected over 30 million guests in 2018 across thousands of hospitality venues around the globe. We are expanding teams across the organisation to revolutionise the hospitality sector and realise our goal of delighting our customers and delivering outstanding customer experiences.
Do you live and breathe technology? Are you skilled in resolving technical issues? Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? If you have a real interest and curiosity in getting to the bottom of networking and technical issues and further building and sharing your personal knowledge with others. We're looking for you, this is an exciting opportunity to join us as a key member of the Technical Support team.
- native French or a fluent French speaker with excellent written communication skills.
- a logical problem solver that is flexible in their methods used to resolve customer problems.
- have great empathy with customers and excellent people skills.
- enjoy working in a fun, social, buzzing, vibrant team environment.
- ideally have experience of handling technical issues in a previous role, but the most important thing for us is that you have a real passion and confidence to take control of technical issues.
Your typical day may involve
- helping new clients install and connect WiFi hotspots to existing broadband infrastructure.
- understanding and recommending technical best practises to ensure service success.
- assisting existing customers to extend the WiFi hotspot range.
- resolving complex network connectivity challenges.
- answering customer support tickets and live chat.
- giving feedback and suggestions to the internal teams to help improve business processes and end customer experiences.
We'd love to hear from you if
- you are a fluent French speaker with excellent written communication skills.
- you know your DNS's from IP Addresses and LAN's from your WAN's!
- you have exceptional customer service levels – someone who truly goes above and beyond for their customers.
- you have experience and understanding of wired & wireless technologies.
- you have experience in configuration and management of routers, access points or firewalls.
- you are a champion of delivering sometimes complex information in a way everyone understand.
Why you’ll love working at Captini
We are a diverse team of around 40 people based in super cool offices near Shoreditch, London and Brickell, Miami. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture. We’re also a community that believes in development and promotion from within. As a rapidly expanding business, there will be continued opportunities for progression.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options and pension plan. We believe in flexible working and offer all team members unlimited holidays and host regular company get-togethers and quarterly socials. We have weekly catered lunches and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap.
Think you fit the bill? We'd love to hear from you!