Customer Success Specialist
Captini is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. As one of the fastest growing startups in the WiFi marketing sector we connected over 30 million guests in 2018 across thousands of hospitality venues around the globe. We are expanding teams across the organisation to revolutionise the hospitality sector and realise our goal of delighting our customers and delivering outstanding customer experiences.
We're looking for an amazing Customer Success Specialist to join our team in London. The ideal candidate will build strong relationships with customers ensuring successful deployment of Captini products and services. Your efforts will drive customer satisfaction and happiness.
Reporting into a Customer Success Manager, you'll work in a close-knit team of 6. You'll be helping us address a unique challenge of understanding our customers’ needs and strategic objectives as they get to know Captini's platform and grow their business with us.
Acting as a customer liaison, you will be responsible for successful product adoption, starting with a seamless onboarding process and onwards into a long term relationship, ensuring that we're continuously delighting our customers. You'll build relationships with our customers, understand their objectives, and deliver the best experience for them from the very beginning.
- Someone who acts with integrity and demonstrates initiative and natural curiosity.
- Fantastic at building and maintaining customer relationships — persistent, continuously adding value and driven to achieve a seamless and fast integration.
- Someone who makes good decisions - using sound judgement to solve problems independently whilst also knowing when to ask for additional support.
- Great with data and can draw insights from analytics to make informed decisions about our customers' businesses.
Your typical day may involve
- Building trusted relationships with the hospitality owners and venue managers
- Working on driving engagement, high participation, and increase of feature adoption across all customer accounts
- Owning the onboarding process for new and existing customers
- Demonstrating the value and success that Captini is delivering for the customers business
- Liaising with the technical support team to ensure customers get the assistance they need
- Report customer performance to your Customer Success Manager
We'd love to hear from you if
- You can speak an additional European language (this is advantageous but not a requirement)
- You have good experience in one of the following roles Customer Service, Customer Success, Customer Support
- You have previous experience working in hospitality, marketing, eCommerce or SaaS business
- You are experienced in building lasting customer relationships and are passionate about making meaningful contributions to our customer’s success
- You have excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- You possess a wonderful passion for what you do, eager to learn and improve, and excited about technology and changing the future of hospitality
Why you’ll love working at Captini
We are a diverse team of around 40 people based in super cool offices near Shoreditch, London and Brickell, Miami. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.We’re also a community that believes in development and promotion from within. As a rapidly expanding business, there will be continued opportunities for progression.
We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options and pension plan. We believe in flexible working and offer all team members unlimited holidays and host regular company get-togethers and quarterly socials. We have weekly catered lunches and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap.
Think you fit the bill? We'd love to hear from you!